Now that the weather has chilled and we’re getting ready for the Day of the Dead celebrations, qué mejor than a sweet and decadent mole de chocolate to indulge in?
Here’s a recipe sent to us by NESTLÉ featuring Abuelita chocolate. Feel free to make it your own!
Abuelita Chicken Mole
· Serving Size: 8
· Preparation Time: 10mins
· Cooking Time: 30 mins
· 6 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon,divided
· 1 (3 to 4 pounds total) whole chicken, skinless and cut into pieces
· 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
· 4 cups hot water
· 1 jar (8.25 ounces) prepared mole
· 1/2 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix
· NESTLÉ Media Crema
· Toasted sesame seeds
Are you on Pinterest? NESTLÉ ABUELITA and NESCAFÉ Café de Olla launched a Día de los Muertos-themed sweepstakes on Pinterest. Just follow the instructions on how to participate by visiting Pinterest.com/vivecultura for the chance to win up to $200 in prizes! One grand prize winner will receive a $200 gift card and two first prize winners will receive gift cards for $50! The sweepstakes starts today and all entries must be received by November 2, 2012. ¡Suerte!
Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post. We just loved the recipe and thought you would too.