I am part of the Windows Champions Program. As a Windows Champion, I am loaned a laptop, and, on occasion, Microsoft products such as software to assist me in developing content for my blog posts. All opinions are my own.
This year, as a Windows Champion Ambassador on behalf of SpanglishBaby, I will be exploring all this new platform has to offer you, with a focus on information, tips, and apps for bilingual families.
Today I want to tell you about the YouthSpark Summer Camps at Microsoft retail stores. There are five different classes to choose from and they’re all completely free as part of Microsoft’s YouthSpark commitment “to provide 300 million youth around the world with better access to technology and educational opportunities in order to set them up for future success.”
Some of the things your child could learn at a YouthSpark Camp include:
· Digital Movie Madness: Go from script to screen – and all the movie-making steps in between.
· Storyteller Studio: Write short stories, create games, and design slideshows and custom creations.
· Digital Art Smarts: Inspire artistic vision and creation through graphic design and photography.
· Game Masters: Mastermind a gaming world as the programmer, designer and producer.
· Game App: Plan, Create, design and publish game apps like a pro.
Imagine if our children reach adulthood as tech smart bilinguals! There’s no stopping them! If you’re ready to register for classes or check out the schedule of your local Microsoft Store, click HERE.