That special time of year has finally arrived! Fall is here, and to much of our little ones delight we can start preparing for Halloween. Disneyland is a great place to go year-round, and it gets even better during Mickey’s Hallloween Party.
Mickey’s party takes place after regular park hours and it offers a great, fun-filled time for our little ones to have age-appropriate Halloween fun. During this time all of the Disney villains take over the park, and there is plenty of Halloween fun in store for our niños. Last year we shared with you our experience at Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland and also shared a few tips to get trough the crazy fun that can be had.
So what does a ticket to Mickey’s Halloween Party get you?
- Admission to the Disneyland Park up to 3 hours before Mickey’s Halloween Party.
- Trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthy goodies as well.
- Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular.
- Dance parties! And of course lots of good eats throughout the park.
- Access to the Halloween-themed Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday attractions, and most other attractions.
- Photo ops with Disney and Pixar Pals, and of course the Disney Villains!
- The Halloween parade : Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade.
Have you been to Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park? What did you love about it and what are your pro tips?