Perhaps the best part of the holidays for our niños is the yummy treats they get and all the playtime they get to have with their friends and family. I’m sure you already scrolled down to take a look at the tasty and creative recipes we’ve rounded up for you. Yes, those are chocolate chip easter baskets and a rainbow fruit delight dessert!
Nestlé has shared with us two easter themed desserts that we can put together with our niños. You can click on the links below to download a printable version of the recipe. Then, scroll all the way down for the Nestlé Easter Basket giveaway!
We’re giving away a Nestle Easter Basket to one lucky winner! The basket includes:
- Abuelita Chocolate (granulated)
- Nescafé Coffee
- Wonka Gobstoppers
- Carnation Evaporated Milk
- Nestlé Media Crema
- Nestlé Goobers
- Nestlé Butterfinger
- Nestlé Crunch
- La Lechera Sweet Condensed Milk
- And many others
To enter, just leave a comment telling us what your favorite Nestle product is.
That’s all you have to do to enter this giveaway. If you want to up your chances at winning, then this is how you can get additional entries (only after you’ve completed the step above):
**Please leave a separate comment for each so we can count them and avoid mistakes.
1. Subscribe to receive blog updates and subscriber-only content via email and leave us an extra comment letting us know you did so or that you’re already a subscriber. Make sure to leave the comment using the same email you subscribed with.
3. Like SpanglishBaby on Facebook and join a thriving community of parents.
This giveaway ends Thursday, April 5th, at midnight PST and is open to everyone over 18 years of age in the continental U.S. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Check out the Giveaway Rules.