Utilísima is receiving 2013 with a very delicious special, Chocolate Month! Chocolate month started on January 5th and is continuing every Saturday for the month of January. So, every Saturday at 4PM ET / 1PM PT this month you can enjoy programming on Utilísima that invites you to enjoy yummy desserts and cakes prepared with chocolate. You can watch four consecutive episodes of “La Pastelería”, “El Toque de Aquiles”, “Puro Chef”and “Sabores de Familia”, which will each share their best recipes with this ingredient.
And of course, we want to share a recipe with you right here! Below you can find a recipe by Rafael Calderón, from the Puro Chef show, for the Spicy Chocolate pictured above.
- 300 g chocolate
- Half gallon milk
- 1 hot pepper
- Vanilla extract – amount necessary
- 1 cinnamon stick
1. Melt chocolate and store separately.
2. Boil milk with a hot pepper.
3. Pour the milk over the melted chocolate and mix slowly.
4. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon stick. Serve in cups.