Life has been ultra crazy, productive, inspiring, challenging, and fulfilling lately and I owe it all to this wonderful world of mom blogging. I get to create content I love, with people who get me and share my passions (you!), and I can be a happy, albeit a bit frazzled, mom and wife who can be an active part of her family’s life. Aside from that, I get to attend amazing blogging and social media conferences where not only I get to hone my craft, but also meet other mom bloggers who are confident enough to share with me their know-how and a helping hand.
I’m on my way to one of those conferences—Mom 2.0 Summit in Key Biscayne, FL. I get to go there thanks to the sponsorship from the Microsoft Windows team who have been nothing short of supportive of all we do. And, as working moms who are putting everything into this labor of love blog, we need this support from brands that get us and you.
I’ll be capturing all the Mom 2.0 Summit action on my stylish and lightweight Lenovo IdeaPad U300 and using my Windows Live Suite to blog with Live Writer, jot notes and action steps with OneNote, edit my pics with Live Photo Gallery and keep it all safe in Sky Drive.
But since we hate to brag and be all me-me-me, we’ve hooked up a second Lenovo IdeaPad to give away to one ultra lucky SpanglishBaby amiga in celebration of mamás!
A busy mom like you who’s on an important mission of raising bilingual and bicultural kids needs to stay super connected to technology that can help you access the best online tools for learning and interacting.
Check out HERE all the cool features the ultraportable and fast Lenovo IdeaPad U300 has so you can get ridiculously excited…it’s ok…I’m excited too!
Also, just in time for Mother’s Day, we wanted to share some great tools for you to connect with the mujer (madre, abuela, tía!) you love!
· Tip #1: Use Windows Live Messenger (Window’s free video chat service) to say ‘Te quiero’ to Mom!
· Tip #2: Create a custom Mother’s Day card in Microsoft Paint, a feature in Windows that you can use to draw, color, and edit pictures.
· Tip #4: Share images on your Pinterest boards using the Windows Mother’s Day photos. If you’re on Pinterest, you can also enter the Say Thanks to Mom contest where you could win an Acer Aspire S3 laptop. More info here.
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winner: Stacy !
We’re giving away one Lenovo IdeaPad U300 to a lucky winner!!
To enter, all you have to do is tell us who this laptop will be for and which of the Windows Live Suite products you love the most.
That’s all you have to do to enter this giveaway. If you want to up your chances at winning, then this is how you can get additional entries (only after you’ve completed the step above):
**Please leave a separate comment for each so we can count them and avoid mistakes.
1. Subscribe to receive blog updates and subscriber-only content via email and leave us an extra comment letting us know you did so or that you’re already a subscriber. Make sure to leave the comment using the same email you subscribed with.
2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway including a link to the post, @SpanglishBaby and #WindowsChampions hashtag. Copy the link to the tweet in an additional comment on the giveaway’s post.
3. Like SpanglishBaby on Facebook and join a thriving community of parents.
This giveaway ends Sunday, May 13, at midnight PST and is open to everyone over 18 years of age in the continental U.S. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Check out the Giveaway Rules.