Do your little ones love play dough? Do you have mis-match baby socks you have no idea where the other pair is?
Well then this is the perfect stocking stuffer idea or party favor for your holiday gathering. It’s easy to make and the kids will have loads of fun with it. This Christmas our familia decided we would simplify your spending and one of the ways we are doing that is by making some of our regalitos for our stocking and I can’t decide between this one or the Snowman Bubbles that I used last year as a party favor for my son’s class. They are both festive and easy.
What you will need for this happy little guy is:
- Baby food jar or any other kind of jar
- baby sock
- black permanent marker
- orange construction paper
- play dough
1. You can either make your own play dough or buy some white play dough. We used store bought play dough and placed it inside the baby food jar. Make sure the lid is put on tight so dough doesn’t dry out.
2. Draw the snowman face and cut out a triangle from the orange construction paper and glue it on.
3. Tie the ribbon on the sock leaving the opening free so you can slide the sock over the top of the jar to cover the lid. See picture below:
This lovely party favor or stocking stuffer took me about 5 minutes to make. It’s also great for teachers who are wanting to make inexpensive and easy gifts for their class.
Now this is cute, great way to recycle all of those leftover jars.
Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff
previous to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way
in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep
it smart. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific
Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these
kinds of knowledge, therefore it’s good to read this weblog, and I
used to go to see this weblog all the time.