We’ve rounded up a few of our fellow mamás blogueras to share with SpanglishBaby friends their personal stories of success, defeat, love and passion as they raise bilingual and bicultural kids. Read here all the inspiring stories that were posted on our first amazing Week of Mamás Blogueras:
- Tati-Wanna Jugar With Migo–wrote about how abuelos are the best promoters of language learning.
- Jennifer Manriquez–Bilingual Fun– gives us creative advice on how to teach children Spanish through playful, meaningful activities.
- Violeta García-Mendoza–Multi-Culti Mami and Turn People Purple–shares with us her amazing story of how, along with her husband, they strengthen their three adoptive children’s Guatemalan heritage and identity.
- Mónica Olivera Hazelton–Mi Cielito Lindo and Latin Baby Book Club–gives us useful tips on using bilingual and bicultural literature to supplement bilingual education.
- Carrie Weir–Bilingual in the Boonies–lets us in her daily joy of filling her Tennessee-born daughter’s head and heart with español.
Do you have a blog? Do you, at least ocassionally, write about raising bilingual (or multilingual) and bicultural children?
If so, we would love for you to join us as a Mamá Bloguera. Fill out the form below and we´ll post your link here.
Please feel free to send us ideas and/or submissions for guest posts.
Our mission here is to create a community of like-minded parents. Join us!