Here you’ll find a list of bilingual (Spanish/English) websites for your kids to enjoy some meaningful and interactive computer time while learning the language.
- Maya y Miguel–website in Spanish with interactive games, printouts, recipes and more from the popular PBS show.
- PBS Kids Island–Reading games and activities for kids in Spanish
- PBS Kids GO!–video player of favorite PBS Kids shows in Spanish.
- La Casa de Mickey Mouse–videos, games, activities and so much more in Spanish from Playhouse Disney.
- Discovery Kids en Español–fun resources in Spanish for the whole family.
- ¡Leamos en Familia!–by Reading is Fundamental–interactive website designed to help Latino families read, sing and share stories together at home.
- Semillitas de Aprendizaje–by Reading is Fundamental–activities in Spanish for children divided in categories from babies to preschoolers. Also has a section with informative articles for parents.
- Literacy Center Education Network–resources in many languages that provide an excellent environment for practicing basic pre and early reading skills.
- Foreign Language Friends–web-based language learning process created just for children.
- GoGo Lingo–online learning game that teaches over 200 words and phrases in Spanish to kids.
- Pancho & Pita–a series of interactive computer adventures that introduce young children to English and Spanish.
Audiobooks + Storytelling
- Cody’s Cuentos–audio podcasts of classic children’s fairytales in Spanish.
- Cuentos para Dormir–a collection of hundreds of stories in Spanish to read with your child.
- EnCuentos–Latin American website that has gathered professional writers to submit classical and original stories for children.
- Pocoyó–just because we love him, and you will too!
- Moving Picture Books–magically brings storybooks to live in English, Spanish and read-along texts with digital downloads and DVDs
- StoryPlace–la biblioteca digital de niños
- Lorito Books–Spanish and Bilingual audiobook sets for children.
- Songs for Teaching–music for learning the Spanish language divided into categories.
- International Children´s Digital Library–a library for the world´s children